Recognition & Promotion
- Identification as a local business professional who accepts and adheres to the GADD Code of Ethics providing confidence and assurance to potential clients.
- Complimentary listing in the Membership Directory with active links.
- Use of GADD logo on your website and marketing material as an appellation.
- Business branding exposure via print ad advertising in the “Greater Annapolis Design District Membership Directory” (printed twice per year).
- Patron Members are able to contribute to the Member Spotlights featured on the GADD website blog, social media accounts, and newsletters which are seen by hundreds of industry peers, vendors and potential clients providing brand recognition and an enhanced online presence.
- Opportunity to host Member events providing direct exposure and marketing to your business through email blast invitations and follow up article/images in the GADD Newsletter.
- Need CEU’s? The GADD coordinates several learning opportunities throughout the year hosted at member showrooms (also offering exposure to the host!) at no cost for current members and small fee for non-members.
- Lunch & Learns and professional business practice learning events are also periodically provided. Some may be in partnership with other area organizations.
- Enjoy connecting with other design and build professionals, industry partners and potential clients through networking and learning events.
- Get instant access to events and activities hosted by the GADD and our members.
- Attend the complimentary Annual Member Business Luncheon held during the first quarter and the Annual Membership Drive/Networking Event held during the fourth quarter of each year.
- Be a part of a community of professionals who share common goals, business practices, and help promote each other.
- We support Annapolis. That means we support our fellow entrepreneurs, business owners, supporting Affiliate Members, and partnering organizations. We also support the residents of Annapolis. Through this commitment to advocacy, the GADD and its members monitor local legislation and offer support where needed to aid in the continued success of Annapolis as a City comprised of strong businesses, professional individuals, and citizens.
- The GADD embraces students attending local institutions and entering the path of the design, building and associated trades. They are the future for our industry, and we hope to be their mentors.