Recognition & Promotion
- Identification as a local business professional who accepts and adheres to the ADD Code of Ethics providing confidence and assurance to potential clients.
- Complimentary listing in the Membership Directory with active links.
- Use of ADD logo on your website and marketing material as an appellation.
- Business branding exposure via print ad advertising in the “Annapolis Design District Membership Directory” (printed twice per year).
- Business Member Sponsors get additional print and online advertising opportunities via full-page print ads in local magazines directing potential clients and customers to the Membership Directory as a resource for their design, build, renovation, and home maintenance projects or by contributing to the Member Spotlights featured on the ADD website, blog, social media accounts, and newsletters which are seen by hundreds of industry peers, vendors and potential clients providing brand recognition and an enhanced online presence.
- Opportunity to host Member events providing direct exposure and marketing to your business through email blast invitations and follow up article/images in the ADD Newsletter.
- Need CEU’s? The ADD coordinates several learning opportunities throughout the year hosted at Member showrooms (also offering exposure to the host!) at no cost for current Members and small fee for non-Members.
- Lunch & Learns and professional business practice learning events are also periodically provided. Some may be in partnership with other area organizations.
- Enjoy connecting with other design and build professionals, industry partners and potential clients through networking and learning events.
- Get instant access to events and activities hosted by the ADD and our Members.
- Attend the complimentary Annual Member Business Luncheon held during the first quarter and the Annual Membership Drive/Networking Event held during the fourth quarter of each year.
- Be a part of a community of professionals who share common goals, business practices, and help promote each other.
- We support Annapolis. That means we support our fellow entrepreneurs, business owners, supporting Affiliate Members, and partnering organizations. We also support the residents of Annapolis. Through this commitment to advocacy, the ADD and its Members monitor local legislation and offer support where needed to aid in the continued success of Annapolis as a City comprised of strong businesses, professional individuals, and citizens.
- The ADD embraces students attending local institutions and entering the path of the design, building and associated trades. They are the future for our industry, and we hope to be their mentors.