Industry Partner Sponsorships Opportunities
Companies that provide a product or service to the design and building industry can show their support and contribute to the success of the Annapolis Design District (ADD) by participating in a Sponsorship opportunity. There’s no better way to increase your brand recognition and gain direct contact and visibility opportunities with local design professionals than becoming an Industry Partner Sponsor. Sponsorship funds supplement the ADD’s marketing, educational, legislative, and student support budget.
Platinum Level – $1,500
Gold Level – $1,000
Silver Level – $750
Benefits of becoming an Industry Partner Sponsor include:
- Sponsor’s branding logo on the Home, About, and Contact pages of the ADD website (size/placement dependent upon sponsorship level) with links to Sponsor’s website.
- Podium presence and table top display (Platinum Level only) and verbal recognition and literature distribution opportunities (all sponsors) at our major annual events, including the Membership Drive and Member Business Luncheon (attended by all Members).
- Complimentary passes to the Member Business Luncheon (three for Platinum and Gold Level Sponsors and two for Silver Level Sponsors).
- Attend events hosted by our Business Members and gain direct contact opportunities with architects, builders, interior designers, kitchen and bath designers, home improvement contractors and craftsmen, and students attending a trade college.
- Promotional ad space and Blog link to an article distributed via the ADD Newsletter and social media mentions with links and tags (two annually for Platinum and Gold Level Sponsors and one for Silver Level Sponsors.) Opportunities to purchase additional promotions are available.
- Use of ADD appellation.
- Opportunities to provide education to our design and build members (and the general public) through CEU’s, Lunch & Learns, and newsletter or Blog articles.